We acknowledge the financial support of the Ontario Trillium Foundation.
Partnership is a
Find out how we share our responsibilities with our community.
Preserving the Past
Protecting the Present
Enlightening the Future
The Historical Museum is located
in MacLeod Park.
It is open Saturdays and Sundays from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m
June to September.
Contact us for a tour.
We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada.
The Blacksmith and Carriage Shop located at 21 Laidlaw St S is an educational venue, a living history museum and home to the Society and its archives.
Join our community of determined and dedicated volunteers.
We have an impressive array of opportunities available!
The Village of Cannington Inc. 1876
Book your Museum Group Tour today and enjoy visiting beautiful historic Cannington.
The Cannington & Area Historical Society is a not-for-profit corporation, run by volunteers.
We own and operate a local history “village museum” of rescued buildings and artifacts that attracts over 2,000 visitors seasonally.
Cannington & Area Historical Society